Tuesday 9 February 2016

Weekly Planner Page

I have been having fun playing around with some clip art I created for a series of resources I have been working on. I created this pink flamingo design and thought I would use it for a weekly planner.

My goal is create a series of planning pages with this and other deigns and I would love some feedback! I am offering this first file for FREE for a LIMITED TIME.





It is a general planning page, it could be used for school or home. It is designed for LETTER sized paper (not A4 - I hope to have an A4 version out soon) although depending on your printer options you can still print to A4. I'm using mine for my weekly blog plan.


You are welcome to leave your feedback below in the comments or you can email me (email address can be found in the file or at my "Contact" tab). You can find the file HERE.

The file is FREE until 17th February 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment